1. Title: Article Writers Required
Pay: negotiable (They are asking for rates)
Description: We are currently looking out for writers to write for us regularly.
We want articles to be written on topics related to health, travel, education,insurance and exchange programs etc. They have to be in about 700-800 words. The articles have to be based on relevant published news.
We will initially give you articles that we are interested in and would like for you to:
• Write a brief summary in your own words
• Link out to the original content
• Add something to build upon the original post
• Do internet research and add value by including your thoughts (you can research to see what others are talking about the issue)
• Add your perspective – Positive &/ Negative
• Write short, simple sentences and make the post informative and useful for the reader.
The goal is to:
• Add value to conversation and be in the news
• Become a part of the attention and ownership for the concept
• Do something that goes beyond what was contained in the original content
Each article should be unique and must pass Copyscape tests. We don’t expect to go over your grammar and construction of sentences. Articles will be “Work for hire” and all rights, copyrights will belong to the company after the payment. Article spinners and rewriting tools are not to be used.
If this is of interest to you, please get back to us with 2-3 sample of your writing and your rates.
2. Writer – Copywriter & Relationship blog (Open)
Pay: .03 per word
Description: We are looking to add a great writer to our team. We are a high end Matchmaking firm looking to provide our clients with great content/advice on dating. What we don’t want is the same old thing you read everywhere. We’re looking for someone who can do some research and help us create great video blogs with their writing.
See Gettheguy.co.uk for more information/examples of what we are going for.
This will be ongoing work.
Future work would be at least 500 word articles, copywriting emails, books, downloadable ebooks etc.
3. Title: Comedy Scripts (SoHo)
Pay: Writer will own percentage of film.
Description: I am looking for comedy scripts. Shorts and Features. Medium budget…nothing too crazy…
I have film equipment and can film and edit your project. I will submit the finished project to film festivals.
Writer will own percentage of film
4. Seek Freelance Writers for Online Publication (dumbo)
Descriptions: If you’re interested in writing for Clapway’s Trends section, see here to be quite sure: http://clapway.com/category/news/trends-reviews/
You’d be working from home as a freelancer.
-2 articles per day
-350 word minimum
TO APPLY: Email me 2 unpaid trial posts as if you’re writing for our Trends section.
Definitely ask me all your questions if you need more information or are unsure about anything. I’ll do my best to answer.
Pay: $10 per post
5. Ruthless Action Shorts (Inwood / Wash Hts)
Pay: writer owns %
Description: In need of an oscar worthy short script. I have actors and film equipment.
Will be submitting to festivals.
Writer will get film credit and IMDb credit.
Go To: http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/wrg/4943708043.html